Make boring weeknight meals a thing of the past with this easy recipe from Oleiva. Ready in minutes it is both satisfying and relatively healthy with the addition of turkey bacon, which can be substituted with tempeh or tofu for a meatless meal.
PREP: 5-10 MINS
COOKING TIME: 10-15 MINS
- 4 tbsp Oleiva Traditional
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 slices of cooked turkey bacon,
- chopped into small squares
- (sub tempeh/tofu for meat-free spin)
- 4 cloves of fresh garlic, crushed
- A pinch of dried chili for each portion
- 200g (6 ½ oz) fresh, canned or
- frozen peas (based on preference)
- 4 small zucchinis, grated
- 800g (approx. 28 oz) fresh or pre-made
- ravioli (prepared ahead of time)
- 4 tbsp lemon zest
- 4 tbsp flat-leaf parsley
- 4-8 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan
- (1-2 tbsp per plate, can adjust based on taste and preference)
1. Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Meanwhile, pour the Oleiva Traditional EVOO in a large frying pan over a medium heat.
2. Add the turkey bacon (or tempeh/tofu), garlic and chili and cook, stirring, for about 4 mins. Add the peas and grated zucchini and cook for 2-3 mins, or until soft.
3. Cook the ravioli, then drain well. Add the drained ravioli to the frying pan, stirring gently to combine the ingredients. Serve immediately, sprinkled with lemon zest, parsley and Parmesan.