We at Metroland live and breathe our company slogan of Connected to Your Community through volunteerism, sponsorships and supporting the people and organizations to get their message out. We know what matters to you and how to get your message to resonate because we live here too.
West of the City Sponsorships
• Burlington Arts Centre 35th Anniversary at Performing Arts Burlington featuring Randy Bachman. BAC supports the arts and culture and is located in downtown Burlington.
• The Party in White in support of the Joseph Brant Hospital Auxiliary. Auxiliary at the hospital are a volunteers organization that offer help and support.
• Chesler Hall Community Festival; An amazing community fundraiser giving back to Oakville Chamber Orchestra, St. Mildred’s Lightborn School, Oakville Hospital, Oakville Library and the Oakville Human Society
• The Angel Project gives to long term hospitalized patients without support of living relatives or friends, support their fundraising initiatives, silent auction.
• Oakville Ribfest held at Sheridan College, event sponsorship with featured editorial on great ribs in West of the City.
• Taste of Burlington; a walking tour supporting all of the wonderful restaurants in downtown Burlington, provide marketing for this event
• MD walk for cure sponsor for silent auction
• Carpenter Hospice Gala sponsor for silent auction and prizing
Carguide, World of Wheels, Canadian Autoworld Sponsorships
• Canadian Autoworld partnered with LGM for their major Movember initiative (see link below). Our support was in editorial, ad space, and actually participating as a team to raise funds for the cause. lgm.ca/giving-back/movember
• Trillium Automotive Dealer Association – Digital Conference informing dealers on social media impact of their marketing plan
Boatguide, Ports, BoatingBusiness Sponsorships
• Canadian Safe Boating Association; ad and event support
• Boating Ontario; ad and event support
City Parent Sponsorships
• Harbour Front Kids media sponsor
• Mac Kids walk and wheels for miracles sponsor
• YMCA Oakville Healthy Kids Day
Forever Young Sponsorships
• Chartwell Senior Star sponsor and judge for the event
• Drayton Entertainment sponsor
• Salvation Army Circle of Hope
Participation/ Involvement by Managers & Employees
• Denim for the cure day – premier staff participated by donating $5.00 for the day to wear jeans to work in support of Breast Cancer awareness
• Christmas Food Bank donations